We enable leaders and organisations to tell their story and connect with their people and stakeholders.
Our services include clear, concise and compelling business writing for internal and external channels – print, online, video and face-to-face.
This includes speeches, messages, frequently asked questions, releases, publications, policy documents and reports, scripts and thought leadership content.
We also bring a strong focus on cutting through the clutter and bringing your story to life through visual communication to help people connect to, and remember, your story.
We partner with clients to develop key messages and written or visual content aligned to communication strategy and designed to enable effective leadership and delivery of business goals.
OUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Strategic communication content to drive business momentum, including internal and external speeches, presentations, messages and materials.
- Visual communication materials including infographics, photo boards, information sheets and simple videos.
- Books and other publications including writing, editing, graphic design and layout.
- Opinion editorials published across the major newspapers including The Australian and the Australian Financial Review for major corporations and political leaders.
- Speech writing for CEOs, Chairs and political leaders used in national and international forums including: National Press Club, Australian Senate/ House of Representatives, CANSO, ICAO, SWIFT, Asialink, CEDA.
- Writing and editing annual reports, sustainability reports, strategy, policy and thought leadership documents in the government and corporate sectors and industry associations.
- Journalism, including experience in the Federal Press Gallery in Canberra, writing across all portfolios including industrial relations, police and justice, environment, minerals and energy, primary industries, national security, defence, indigenous affairs, health, education, local government, business, immigration and transport.